Saturday, March 19, 2022

Johnny Lightning Flinstones Barney Diecast

LOOK! It seems that Hotwheels is not the only one with a Flinstones diecast. 

Johnny Lightning has produced a Barney Rubbles diecast vehicle. Barney's ride also deserves a spotlight since Fred's Flintmobile have already enjoyed more air time and its diecast replica has been manufactured by Hotwheels in different variations.

Diecast collecting is a popular hobby among people of different ages. Although there are specific types of toys, such as action figures, dolls, or model cars, that collectors can focus on, diecast collecting is one of my favorites.

If you are interested in starting a toy collection, deciding what types of toys you want to collect, and your budget is essential. You can find collectible toys at toy stores, online retailers, and collector's shows and conventions.

One famous brand of model diecast vehicle in my collection is Johnny Lightning. I found this Barney diecast in a swap meet and immediately knew I should have it for my collection.

I have a solid attachment to the Flintstones cartoons growing up, and having this Barney diecast by Johnny Lightning brings back memories and some sort of comfort.

Having both Hotwheels and JL movie cars in my diecast collection, I can say that Johnny Lightning's diecast versions are better than Hot Wheels (aside, of course, from their premium or specialty lines).

One of the main reasons for my vote is that JL features rubber tires, which give it a more realistic look and feel. Additionally, the paint on these models is often of higher quality, with more attention paid to details and finishes. Overall, the Johnny Lightning version is considered a fantastic addition to my collection, and its quality and attention to detail make it a must-have for serious collectors.


Famous iconic diecast: the famous BULLITT Mustang

© 2022 to 20++ mixjikz.blogspot.com | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT LAW

No comments:

Post a Comment