Thursday, April 27, 2017

Proof of Gcash ATM withdrawal


A few weeks back, I have posted that it is possible to withdraw PayPal funds to physical cash. For those who missed that particular post, the gist is, it is possible for any Gcash user to conveniently cash in their PayPal funds to their Gcash account. Once the PayPal money is on Gcash, it is now possible to withdraw your Gcash balance from any accredited ATM nationwide.

Unfortunately, in that post, I haven't put in any screenshots (yeah I know, I'm only handsome, not industrious). Anyway, for readers who wanted to see some screenshot as proof, just look at the photos below.


FYI please that my post "How to Get PayPal Money From Gcash" details or explains how to physically have your PayPal funds via Gcash

© 2017 to 20++ mixjikz.blogspot.com | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT LAW

No comments:

Post a Comment