Saturday, July 21, 2018

Lamborghini Diablo Burago


Unfortunately, halfway while making this post, I failed to realize that I have already posted my photoshoot of this awesome Lamborghini Diablo diecast by Burago on my other blogsite (YoHoHoN). Sadly, I no longer or rarely update that site since it is quite difficult to maintain two sites with my promotion *ugh*
Anyway, this post will mostly contain the write-up with only one or two photos to focus on the skillful manufacture of this diecast. However, I will provide the link of the entire photoshoot on the bottom part of this post for anyone who wish the entire pictures.

Moving on, this Lamborghini Diablo diecast is quite special because it is made in Italy (nowadays, many of the Burago diecasts, just like most stuffs nowadays, are already made in China)



Even though I acquired this Diablo diecat as pre-owned, it can be seen on the photos above that Burago's made in Italy are well built and excellent craftsmanship.

The previous owner told me that he had this particular Lamborghini model sitting in an open shelf thus accumulating dust and the rough paint. However, when I have personally inspected the model, it is amazing how it stayed in that condition despite its harsh display conditions.

The opening parts are still opening although some are already loose. But the one thing that I love about this model are the details. As mentioned, in the introduction of this post, the photo below contains the link to my other site which hosts the entire photo collection of this diecast model. Feel free to visit for more pictures of this awesome Diablo Burago Diecast.


© 2018 to 20++ mixjikz.blogspot.com | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT LAW

No comments:

Post a Comment