Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Globe Rewards Points -- Thank you Globe for this program

 
 
 
Oh wow! First off, would want to thank Globe for the 500 Reward Points, the 2GB data allowance, and another 100 Reward points. This would surely be of great help for my online activities.
Globe Reward Points as Cash
A lot of people may not know this, but there is a lot of awesome things one can do with their Globe Reward Points. For instance, different partner-establishments accept Globe Reward Points as cash. Two of my favorites are Wendys and DQ (Dairy Queen). Basically, 1 point is equal to 1 peso (1pt = 1php). So for a minimum of 50 points, I can order anything I like in either Wendys or DQ as long as my Globe Reward Points are sufficient enough.

Globe Reward Points to SMAC or BPI points
It is also possible to covert Globe Reward points to SMAC or BPI Thrill points. However, the rate of conversion is not 1-is-to-1 like in the cash section above (see sample screenshot below):



 Globe Rewards for Globe Products
Now, this said option is my personal favorite -- and it is because of GoSurf50.
Globe's GoSurf50 includes 1gb of data, unlimited text to all networks, and an additional 300mb to a service (or app) of your choosing. For the latter, I usually choose either YouTube or Facebook.

Anyway, Globe's GoSurf50 cost 50 pesos. However, it can also be availed via Globe Rewards for only 10 points.

How to have Globe Reward Points
For Globe prepaid subscribers, accumulating Globe Reward Points is relatively easy. One can earn Globe Reward Points just by loading up their prepaid number (Gcash, Amax, Callcard, etc...) Am not sure on how much is earned, but my baseline is based on my observation. For example, I earned 2.74 points when I loaded up 137 pesos; 1 point for 50 pesos; and .74points for 37 pesos.


Related Links:
How to Get PayPal Money From Gcash -- (mixjikz.blogspot.com/2017/04/how-to-get-paypal-money-from-gcash.html)

© 2017 to 20++ mixjikz.blogspot.com | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT LAW

No comments:

Post a Comment